- Backup and recovery planning (designed to prevent a disaster)
- Detective disaster recovery measures (designed to identify potential threats)
- Corrective disaster recovery methods (designed to recover IT infrastructure after disaster)
If Disaster Recovery Plan includes learning business specialized features and assessing the risks, business data will be secured. It is critical for IT administrators to have a strong understanding of company problems at hand to develop the proper strategic plan.
High-Quality Server Protection
Recovery Time Objective
Convenient Automated Recovery Testing
- define organizational responsibilities
- implement a comprehensive cost model
- design an effective disaster recovery infrastructure
- establish mature operational disciplines
- develop a realistic testing methodology
Rebuild Your Business and Keep It Up
Together We Thrive
Together with our partners and alliances, we catalyze and scale holistic innovative business transformations, create partnerships that span sectors, and take risks others cannot to help improve communities and the global environment.