Efficient Tool for Ensuring Workplace Security
Security has become a major concern for all businesses and institutions that can’t shift to remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic. We provide an innovative solution aimed at helping these companies operate safely during this time without the need to shut down or experience severe losses.
Keep Your Business Up and Running
Safety is an important part of a well-organized workplace; however, when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, maintaining a safe workplace has become challenging for businesses that have to operate in physical spaces, such as workshops, healthcare institutions, salons, takeaway food stores, and constructions firms, to name a few. If you can’t switch to the remote work mode, but still decide to continue your business during the pandemic, you need to ensure health and safety of your workers and visitors without sacrificing efficiency.
Our Best Practices
The earlier you respond to the “New Normal”, the faster your business will recover, return to its usual state, and even continue to grow. Below, we share our best practices on how to shut down the virus rather than your company.
Monitor Your Employees' Access
Set up a tracking system to record and control the movement of your employees within your business facilities. Implement passwords for entering each assess zone for better user verification.
Train Your Workers
After implementing our software, increase self-responsiveness and self-discipline of your employees. Use our app to enable them quickly notify their managers about the detected or suspected coronavirus cases. Create an emergency team to mitigate the risks of further virus spread from the infected zone.
Collect Relevant Data
Protect Your Business during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Minimal physical interaction required means that you don’t need several people working physically close together to set it up and run its daily operation
- Daily questionnaire for employees and other potential visitors allows keeping track of everyone’s condition, and preventing infected individuals from entering safe zones and putting other people at risk
- Accurate contact tracing allows detecting symptomatic individuals quickly and quarantine them, as well as anyone who has contacted them within the last two weeks
- Zone creation and monitoring tools provide the ability to set the access requirements and restrictions
- Reporting system allows performing regular checkups and planning the further business operation accordingly
Protect your company against the global health threat caused by the COVID-19 and contribute by maintaining safe working environment with IWMS Central.
Together We Thrive
Together with our partners and alliances, we catalyze and scale holistic innovative business transformations, create partnerships that span sectors, and take risks others cannot to help improve communities and the global environment.