Dashboard and Analytics
- How well do you know your (digital) customer?
- Who are they and how do they interact with your bank or credit union?
- What/Why/When/How do they buy your products?
- What/Why/When/How do they use your products?
- Do you use the data to help you run an efficient business?
The old mantra… LOOK, LISTEN, UNDERSTAND, TEST and ACT. The mantra remains the same, but the modality is changing.
Benefits of Dashboard
What you need to do?
- Understand your customer journey (360 degree view)
- Proactively mine and act upon opportunities as they surface
- Market to the individual customer at the point of need
- Spend smart. Maximize your marketing budget.
- Track, Monitor, Measure, ACT constantly
- Know your business as it evolves
But then, you have a lot of data at hand. Turning your data into knowledge requires application of subject-matter expertise, tools and processes that provide timely business insights.
Single Source of Truth
- Home banking data
- Credit card data
- Call center data
- Web/Mobile analytics
- Marketing data
- Implement a Single source of truth
- Define current business problems and identify KPI’s
- Integrate industry-standard dashboards and reports to track and monitor KPI’s
- Develop new business questions based on findings in the third step
- Develop and rapidly test business hypotheses
- Implement a scientific process to running and managing your business using Advanced Analytics
- Several decades of deep banking and credit union business knowledge from a team of seasoned veterans.
- Technology accelerators with pre-built connectors that be deployed rapidly as a prototype and moved seamlessly to a product.
- Expert data analytics capabilities and tools with experience in financial experience
- Senior program and project management expertise.
- Strong GoDigital methodology to back our 6-Step approach to prepare your business for the digital future.
- Digital marketing strategy and transformation leveraging an omni-channel approach with a focus on customers, competition, data, innovation and value
- Identifying and harnessing new/existing customer networks, turning raw data into assets that spur new ideas for market differentiation and innovation
- Implementing a “single source of truth” data platform that provides a single repository of omni-channel data (transactional history, web/mobile, call center, surveys, competitive analysis) to identify, track, monitor and surface customer behavior trends using advanced marketing analytics
- Using a rapid experiment/track/monitor approach to uncover nascent market trends and create targeted messaging to achieve defined business objectives
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns based on sound data analysis and subject matter expertise to get measurable results
Together We Thrive
Together with our partners and alliances, we catalyze and scale holistic innovative business transformations, create partnerships that span sectors, and take risks others cannot to help improve communities and the global environment.